Ribbon Biolabs a young biotech Company with locations in Vienna, Austria and in Klosterneuburg (outskirts of Vienna) is working on developing the next technological wave of error-proof DNA synthesis. With its approach, the Company is developing a cost-efficient platform to produce long and complex DNA molecules, thereby enabling a new generation of biopharmaceutical processes and other synthetic biology products.
Currently we are looking for a proactive and self-organized Team Assistant (m/f/d) who can be of support to our admin and scientific teams. This is a unique opportunity for juniors to get to know our Company as a whole “organism” since you will be in contact with all the departments. You will have the chance to develop a niche understanding of everyone’s needs from a bigger perspective, both from the human capital and organisational.
As Ribbon grows from a Start-up to a Company, you will have a sole change to contribute to the establishment of our work processes, SOPs and innovative solutions. Based on the ambivalent and ambitious nature of this role, our dream Team Assistant is curious, motivated and eager to work on himself/herself which we will greatly encourage.
Your daily tasks:
- Maintain the smooth running of the daily work of the Company
- Assistance to the admin and scientific team on various topics
- Active contribution to the improvement of our admin processes
- Picking up calls, answering the company’s email, picking up mail, welcoming guests
- Scheduling meetings and appointments with clients
- Booking trips, hotels and couriers
- Assisting with organizing internal/external meetings and events
- Managing the lists, protocols and folders
- Purchasing supplies and sundry items required by the team and management
- Assisting with the contract preparation & formatting reports, letters and Power Point presentations
- Occasional assistance with invoices, reimbursements, translation (DE-EN), executive and HR assistant duties
What do you bring to the team:
- Rather than a specific education path we are searching for a person who is hands-on, happy to be in constant contact with the international team and shares the start-up spirit with us
- You have proven office management, administrative or assistant background and experience
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience with time management and communication tools
- Your German is very good (B2), and you have an excellent command in English (minimum C1)
- You master both internal and external communication on a professional level
- You have an accurate and reliable working style
- You can deal with confidential information in a diplomatic way
- You are willing to go the extra mile
You will impress us even more if you have:
- Some experience in bookkeeping (or at least, bookkeeping doesn’t sound like a nightmare to you)
- Experience in working with both Office Suite and MacOS
- Background or experience in Life Sciences
What we offer:
- Full health and social benefits according to Austrian law
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibilities
- Opportunity to contribute to a young company in the new evolving synthetic biology market
- Company-supported professional development through training and workshops
- Highly motivated team & fun team activities
- International & friendly atmosphere
- Coffee, tea and snacks in the office
By Austrian law we are obliged to specify the minimum salary level by collective agreement, which is EUR 28.200,- to EUR 30.200,- gross per year (for the full-time employment). However, we offer a higher salary adjusted according to your experience and qualifications.
Job type: part-time (30h/week) with the possibility to extend to full-time in 2023
Employment is permanent
Location: Our new headquarters in Vienna (1110)
Starting date: Q3 2022
How to apply:
If the qualities of a Team Assistant are in your DNA, we will be happy to receive a cover letter explaining the motivation behind the application and a curriculum vitae via email email@example.com
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. While focusing on the right set and mix of experience and skills, we value diversity and are highly committed to set up working environment with mutual respect to everyone regardless their race, nationality, religion, gender, age or other characteristics protected by applicable regulations and laws. To keep the gender balance in the Company we highly encourage women to apply.
Ribbon Biolabs takes data protection seriously. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize Ribbon Biolabs to store your personal data in its database for the purpose of recruiting process or/and possible future job vacancies. If you want your data to be deleted from our database, you simply need to inform our hiring manager. Ribbon Biolabs will not share your personal data with any other party without your consent.
The team at Ribbon Biolabs is looking forward to your application!